* To reduce jailbreak errors, use iTunes update instead of OTA update.
* Switch to the AirPlane mode.
* Turn off Find My iPhone option. Find My iPhone- Settings — > iCloud — > Find my iPhone
* Disable the Passcode option. Passcode off – Settings — > General — > Passcode Lock — > Turn off.
* Switch off Auto-Lock option. Auto lock off – Settings — > General — > Auto-Lock — > Never.
TaiG Windows 2.4.5 for iOS 8.1.3 – 8.4
Now all iOS 8.1.3 – 8.4 users are fully fit for Cydia installations with the support of TaiG untethered jailbreak tool. At this time, 2.4.5 is the latest version and increase jailbreak process stability and optimizes jailbreak process.
* Go ahead with clicking “Done” button to ignore the “Disk is almost full” message.
* Within few minutes, it will complete the jailbreak process with installing Cydia automatically.
TaiG Mac 1.1.0 for iOS 8.1.3 – 8.4
TaiG team released Mac supporting version for iOS 8.1.3 through iOS 8.4 Cydia download. TaiG team updated Mac supporting version Just exactly two days after the initial release of TaiG Mac version. Now 1.1 is the latest version of the tool and with this, release removed blank screen issue on Mac OS X 10.9