Still Luca did not announce anything about iOS 9.3.2 or iOS 9.3.1 versions. iOS 9.3.2 now on beta stage and seems to be he will demonstrate future iOS 9.3.2 beta releases.
Yalu jailbreak for iOS 9.3
After released iOS 9.3 first beta version, Luca Todesco successfully jailbreak it just within one day. So now he is waiting for iOS 9.3 final updates to release yalu jailbreak iOS 9.3 version. At this time, you can see jailbreak and Cydia latest version running on his iPhone model. Here are the proven of iOS 9.3 Yalu jailbreak.
Yalu jailbreak for iOS 9.2.1
Luca already jailbroken iOS 9.2.1 version with his Yalu jailbreak tool. At this time he is already released Yalu jailbreak iOS 9.2.1 for some advanced users. Now you can see Cydia latest version running his iOS 9.2.1 installed iPhone model. He has proven this Cydia download process with his Twitter account and YouTube account. Here are the all proven of iOS 9.2.1 Luca Todesco Yalu jailbreak.
Yalu jailbreak iOS 9.2
Luca did not demonstrate iOS 9.2 version. He posted a Twitter notice about iOS 9.2 jailbreak and mansion iOS 9.2 is harder to jailbreak.
Yalu jailbreak iOS 8.4.1
Luca Todesco released Yalu jailbreak for iOS 8.4.1 version. However, Public releases date still unknown. At the moment, Yalu jailbreak source code is available on GitHub page, and he is recommended not to use it for iOS 8.4.1 Cydia Download until he confirms.
Luca Todesco and Pangu9 jailbreak
Pangu9 team recently released iOS 9 – 9.1 untethered jailbreak with both Windows and Mac supports. Pangu9 jailbreak team especially given thanks for Luca Todesco for his help for complete Pangu9 iOS 9 – 9.1 jailbreak.
More about Luca Todesco
Luca Todesco is Italian iOS jailbreak tweak developer. He has also known “qwertyuiop” in the jailbreak community. Before released Yalu jailbreak, he never released any jailbreak tool and not a team member of any jailbreak Developing team. Sleeksleep is the most popular Cydia tweak of the Luca Todesco.
Luca Todesco Yalu jailbreak iOS 9.3.4
Few hours after iOS 9.3.4 final release Luca Todesco jailbroken it using Yalu jailbreak. Still, Yalu jailbreak iOS 9.3.4 not available for regular test. Hopefully, Luca will release Yalu jailbreak for iOS 9.3.4 Cydia Download soon.
Luca's new method for iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak
Luca Todesco found the new way to remove iOS 9.2 - 9.3.3 jailbreak developer certificate expiration issue. So you can bypass certificate expiration issue with Luca's new method.
But iOS 9.2 - 9.3.3 users cannot jailbreak with this tool. Before use this tool, you must jailbreak your device with Pangu jailbreak tool. Pangu iOS 9.2 - 9.3.3 is semi-tethered jailbreak and you cannot remove this restriction with Luca's new method. It only supports to remove certificate restriction.
So when Pangu certificate expires, open this link (https://jmbe.qwertyoruiop.com) from your Safari web browser and remove certificate expiration.
* Now connect your device to computer
* Open Cydia Impactor and drag and drop Yalu IPA file to Cydia Impactor
* Enter Apple ID and Password once Cydia Impactor requires
* Cydia Impactor will start to sign Yalu IPA and will install Yalu jailbreak app on your device
* Once install unplug your device from PC
* Now go to Device Management - Settings > General > Profile
* Click Trust button
* Now again go to Home screen and click Yalu app.
* At this time your screen goes to white
* After 10 - 15 seconds device will restart
* Now you can see Cydia icon on your Homescreen
Fix Yalu102 iOS 10.2 Re-signing issue by date change trick
Yalu102 not a permanent jailbreak solution and you have to re-sign Yalu app within every 7 days. Now you can bypass Yalu re-sign issue with the date change trick. Here is how to do it.
* You cannot do this date trick anytime. So you have to wait for next Yalu app crash.
* Go to Settings > General > Date & Time and turn off Set Automatically option.
* Now you have to change the date one day after last signed the Yalu102. Example - If you last signed the Yalu jailbreak app on February 27 then you have to change it to 28. ( No need to change time )
* Go to homescreen and launch Yalu jailbreak app and Tap Go.
* Now go back to Settings > General > Date & Time and set it back to automatically.
Yalu Semi tethered jailbreak tool supports iOS 10 to iOS 10.2 Cydia Download. Yalu103 Beta 1 released for iOS 10.3 - 10.3.3
Yalu103 - iOS 10.3 to iOS 10.3.3
iPhone 5s /iPhone 6 / iPhone 6 Plus / iPhone 6s Plus / iPhone 6s / iPhone SE / iPhone 7 / iPhone 7 Plus
iPod Touch 6G
iPad Mini 2 / iPad Mini 3
iPad Air 2 /iPad Pro / iPad Mini 4
Yalu 10.2 Beta 7 - iOS 10 to iOS 10.2
iPhone 5s /iPhone 6 / iPhone 6 Plus / iPhone 6s Plus / iPhone 6s / iPhone SE