Downgrade iOS 10.3 to iOS 10.2.1
Downgrade step guide
* Before start downgrade process, you should complete necessary requirements such as
* Download latest iTunes version
* You must disable Touch ID feature and passcode- Settings > Touch ID & Passcode
* Turn off find my iPhone – Settings > iCloud > Find My iPhone
* Download specific IPSW file according to your Device model and save it to desktop
* Plug device to PC
* Open iTunes and go to Summary panel and click Connected iOS Device
*Now click iTunes Restore option with following keys
Windows – Left Shift Key
Mac – Option + Alt
* Now select previously installed IPSW file
* Now iTunes will start Restore and once finished go through Settings and setup the Device.
Downgrade after stop sign
After Apple stop firmware sign, you cannot downgrade with the support of iTunes as a normal. Therefore, you should save SHSH blobs for the future downgrade.
How to save SHSH blobs?
For the SHSH blobs save you should use compatible software. At this time, TinyUmbrealla / iFaith and Redsn0w are the common software
TinyUmbrealla compatibility – up to iOS 8.1.2
iFaith compatibility – up to iOS 6.1.3
iTunes incompatible firmware error – make sure to download correct firmware version according to your device model.
iTunes Error 3194 – if you receive this message continuously while on downgrade you cannot complete downgrade because Apple closed signing window.
Welcome to the
Downgrading is installing Apple previous iOS firmware version. Currently iOS 10.3 Beta can downgrade to iOS 10.2.1 version.
Download iOS 10.2.1 IPSW
iPad Pro iOS 10.2.1 IPSW
iPad iOS 10.2.1 IPSW
iPhone iOS 10.2.1 IPSW
iPod touch iOS 10.2.1 IPSW file